Sunday, January 19, 2014

Welcome Travelers or Would-Be Travelers!

The north shore of Kauai as seen on an overcast November day.
Hello and welcome to my new blog where I plan to provide you with photos and descriptions of some of the places I've been and tips and tricks I've learned along the way.

I love to travel. In fact, pretty much I work in order to travel (and pay bills.) I'm always looking for a new place to visit and try and go on a somewhat substantial trip every couple of years. It takes me that long to get my wallet back up to speed.

As the days progress, I'll share some of my favorite places and what I loved about them. I'll also mention places I hope to go one day...so feel free to share your tips and suggestions of what to see if you've been there!

Thanks for coming along! Let's go see the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment